What is fabfoodpix?
What is fabfoodpix?
1. First use our search facility to find images that you are interested in. Either type in a search term in the search field box in the top right of the display and click on the blue arrow, or select a popular search term from the 'Select a food category' drop-down menu beneath this. If you already know the image code (e.g. F001065) you can enter this in the image code search box below the search term search box in the main menu on the right.
2. The search will show results as a range of thumbnail images. If the search yields no results please check your spelling and try another related term. Or contact us to enquire as to whether we have a suitable image. We are constantly adding new images to our database and may have the image you require. Alternatively we can custom shoot images for you to your exact specifications. Contact us for more information.
3. Click on a thumbnail image to view a larger version of the image. At any time you can click on the 'buy' link against an image you see to be taken through to an order page.
4. Clicking on a 'buy' link will take you through to a page where you must specify what resolution/size of image you require.You must agree to to the fabfoodpix.com terms and conditions of usage by checking the box provided. You then click the 'Add to Order' button to add the image to your order.
5. Click on the cart | checkout icon in the top menu (4th from left) to review the images currently in your shopping basket. You can delete entries by typing a '0' in the Quantity field and then clicking on 'RECALCULATE'.
6. Continue your search for other images until you have added all your required images to the shopping basket.
7. VAT / Sales Tax is calculated after you have entered your Payment details in the form provided. If you are within the European Economic Area (E.E.A.) and have a Tax / V.A.T. registration number, type this into the space provided. VAT will then be removed from your sales total.
8. Enter your Purchase details. Please make sure that you type your correct e-mail address into the space provided otherwise we will not be able to send you your sales receipt or details of how to download your images.
9. Click on 'CONTINUE' once you have entered your details correctly. Then check the order details and select which Payment option you prefer.
10. If you choose to pay by Credit Card you will then be taken through to a secure payment area where we collect your card details. Once submitted a receipt will be sent to you to the e-mail address provided. If you choose to pay upon presentation of an invoice you must provide a Purchase order number in the space provided and then send this purchase order to us either by post or e-mail. See our contact details page for details. This payment option is only available to U.K. customers.
What about security?
How do I pay for an image?
1. Credit Card / Secure Server: We accept credit card payments via our secure server ordering facility. We accept VISA, Delta, MasterCard, American Express (Amex) and Switch. If you place a secure order you will automatically receive an e-mailed invoice.
2. Payment upon Invoice: If you are a UK business and wish to pay within 30 days after we send you an invoice, you can do so by specifying 'Pay upon Invoice (U.K. ONLY)' in the order page, supplying a purchase order number in the online order form then and sending us a purchase order via either post or e-mail, as follows:
You will receive your image(s) after your online order has been submitted and once we have received a valid purchase order from you. An invoice will be e-mailed to you.
Payment must be made within 30 days of receipt of your invoice and can be made by posting a cheque to our registered address or by calling us on 020 8211 9922 to make a credit/debit card payment.
3. Phone your order through: Please call +44 (0)20 8211 9922 during office hours (Mon-Fri, 10.00-19.00 GMT) and place your order with a member of staff. Please be sure to have the unique image code (e.g. F000495) for each image you wish to order. Please allow for local time zone differences. Our local time zone is GMT.
How much does each image cost?
Can I buy exclusive rights to an image?
How do I find what I am looking for?
You can also select a popular search term from the 'Find Food' drop-down menu below the search box.
How do I download an image for using in my
How do I download images I have paid for?
Can I choose to have my images e-mailed to me instead of downloading them from your web server?
I need a larger image for a presentation,
is this possible?
How does the lightbox work?
How can I save my different lightbox configurations?
• click on the lightbox icon in the top menu (3rd from left)
This may be because:
Some features of this web site require that you enable cookies in your web browser. A cookie is a small file stored on your computer that retains certain data that you have entered in a form so that you do not need to keep entering this. Cookie sessions enable ecommerce web sites to temporarily store your shopping cart contents before you submit your order. Enabling session cookies does not pose a threat to your security and is technology used by on-line banks and web sites such as eBay, Google and AOL.
To learn how to enable cookies for most popular browsers click here.
If you are still experiencing problems, please contact us
|or choose a food category from the list below:|
|If you cannot find an image you require or would like a quote for a studio shoot, please fill in the form below:|